DynaMed offers succinct, evidence-based clinical guidance written by physicians. It provides answers to your clinical questions quickly and easily, with the most up to date evidence.
Access anytime, anywhere!
DynaMed can be accessed directly (krs.ahs.ca/dynamed) or through the link on our homepage. For easy access, we encourage you to bookmark this site in your web browser, create a desktop shortcut, or download the free app. These links will work outside the AHS network (e.g. on your home computer, off-site), and you'll be prompted to login with your existing AHS/COV credentials.
1. Access DynaMed from a workstation within AHS and click on “SIGN IN” in the upper right-hand corner of the screen.
2. Click “Register now” and complete the form.
3. Go to www.dynamed.com and use your new credentials to access DynaMed from any device!
Following DynaMed topics allows you to receive email notification when they have been updated. In addition, when signed in with your personal user account, your followed topics and updates are displayed on the Home screen.
1. Begin by signing in with your personal account credentials.
2. From a DynaMed topic, click the Follow (+) plus icon to the right of the topic title.
3. Select the type of update you wish to receive. You'll receive a confirmation of your selection.
4. Returning to the home screen you'll see updates to the Followed topics under Recent Updates.
Obtain CE/CME Credits?
Cite/Reuse DynaMed Content?